Put the power of real estate into your investment portfolio with as little as $25,000** Courtesy to family offices
Participating as a Limited Partner in project development opens the door to institutional real estate investment.
Our team members have successfully acquired, developed, and/or repositioned multi-family and resort properties, in Canada, the USA, and Mexico. We deliver
Our Limited Partnership Allows you to:
- Invest at a wholesale level alongside an experienced developer. Participate and profit in a development with professional management rather than trying to master the ins and out of being a developer or landlord manager.
- Earn above market returns. At Performing Equity the return of investors’ capital and interest are preferred. Our investors get their capital and a preferred rate of interest before the developer.
- Acquire real estate at discount to presale prices, in advance of public launches.
- Enjoy flexibility on the amount invested and investment vehicles that are often RRSP and TFSA eligible.
Our Investors’ Money At WorkRecent Success - The Lauren Downtown Squamish
- 48 Residential units ranging from 600 – 1,000 sq. ft.
- 36 Ultra-efficient 1 and 2 bedroom units
- 12 Panoramic penthouse units, 10 with lofts
- 3 Ground floor commercial units (approximately 2,000 sq. ft.)
Performing Equity’s The Lauren Limited Partnership is a great success. Initially projected to sell at a conservative price of $521 per sqr ft, sold at $597 per sqr ft.
The project was sold faster than expected and is expected to generate higher than proforma returns. Adhering to its winning formula of high value, affordable real estate in great locations.
Every real estate investment and purchase involves some degree of risk. Our team does their best to mitigate risk through research, experience and the expertise of our contractors. Each Performing Equity project is independently owned and operated through specific partnerships. Any
And get priority access to exclusive investment opportunities
Performing Equity Ltd.
+1 (604) 620-3728